This church began in the Taipei district of WanHua in Northern Taiwan. It is an English Bible study in Randy and Janet Adams’ home. The church launched in 2012 and now meets in a member’s home. Randy continues via Skype to disciple members and helps them prepare to lead the Bible study for each Sunday. Members meet for weekly Bible study and prayer. One member is now attending seminary classes and another has joined Bible Study Fellowship. Seeking opportunities to share their faith is high priority.
They regularly connect with the Hengchun Bible Church to share prayer requests and Scripture encouragement using phone messaging apps.
Some of their outreach initiatives:
- Caring for young mothers
- Personal evangelism
- College fellowship
- Plans for future English tutoring outreach in the school; may this outreach bear fruit for the Kingdom;
- Guidance for Bella as she considers future mission service after her 2017 Japan short term mission team experience;
- Spiritual growth in members, most who have been Christians less than 6 years;
- Church would be unified and equip members to share the Gospel and disciple new believers;
- Church members’ family and friends would come to faith in Christ.
Want to Get Email Updates?
Randy and Janet Adams send out a quarterly prayer letter with updates on Hengchun and WanHua Bible Churches. If you would like to receive updates please write them at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be put on the mailing list.
Learn About the Location:
Wanhua District, known in Taiwanese Hokkien as Báng-kah khu and historically as “Monga” or “Monka”, is a district in Taipei, Taiwan. It is Taipei’s oldest district.