Pregnancy Support Services (PSS) serves Durham and Chapel Hill women assistance when facing an unplanned pregnancy. They also offer Healthy Relationship education to local schools and organizations.
Focus Points/Highlights of Ministry:
- Rebranding our Community Education program to more accurately communicate about our program to the Durham and Chapel Hill communities
- Spring Fundraising Dinner on May 8, 2018, where we hope to grow the ministry with raising awareness of who we are and what we are doing in the cities of Durham and Chapel Hill. Our keynote speaker is Roland C. Warren, CEO of CareNet.
- Continuing to raise awareness of our PSS services to women considering their choices in unplanned pregnancies as well as to women suffering in silence from past abortions
- For students to grow in their understanding of healthy relationships and make wise choices
- For women who need our services to call and make an appointment
- For PSS staff and Board of Directors to seek the Lord with how to grow this ministry
- For clients to find church families