FokusBasel was planted in March 2015 by Leo and Judith Dietschy, opened an office April 1st, and conducted 6 test services in that summer. Today, they now meet every Sunday in the heart of Kleinbasel with dozens of members.
- In March 2018, they celebrated their 3rd birthday as a church, and in November 2018 will be our 100th worship service.
- They focus on how to share the gospel with colleagues and friends.
- They continue to focus on deepening relationships for gospel transformation.
- Church growth through conversions and renewed commitments;
- Opportunities to share the gospel with non-believers;
- Integration of new church members;
- Deep and healthy relationships;
- Long-term support in the areas of website, accounting, and pastoral tasks.
Learn About the Location:
Basel is a city on the Rhine River in northwest Switzerland, close to the country’s borders with France and Germany. Its medieval old town centers around Marktplatz, dominated by the 16th-century, red-sandstone Town Hall. Its 12th-century Gothic cathedral has city views, and contains the tomb of the 16th-century Dutch scholar, Erasmus. The city’s university houses some of Erasmus’ works.