Description of Work & Ministry
Eric co-leads a finance team that coaches, resources, and serves campus field staff on our 400+ teams all over the country. They like to describe themselves as “missionaries keeping missionaries on mission” by making the financial & operational work of ministry happen and doing anything they can do to enable their field staff to have more conversations about Jesus.
Kimberly is an International Sending Coordinator, focusing on sending and caring for interns and long-term staff going to Latin America, the Caribbean, and Africa. She does everything from speaking with potential applicants and engaging with international partners in strategic placement, to caring for them in the day-to-day and crisis moments. There’s no greater joy than to be able to see their staff thrive and people hear about Christ around the world!
- Pray for laborers to be sent to the world, especially in the area of operations. Our finance community is short-staffed and teams are stretched to capacity as they serve their field staff.
- Since the Pandemic, their sending numbers have been low. Latin America is focusing on reaching college students on the Caribbean islands. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Though exotic in location, the universities are often small and private. Pray for a missionary spirit among students and potential long-term staff; that they would follow God to the unknown and they’d see locations filled around the world, including new locations, like the Caribbean.
- They’d be grateful for prayers for wisdom as they parent three young kids, the oldest of which has autism. John’s autism brings them to a posture of dependence and desperation like nothing else daily, and they really need patience & wisdom. Pray they can point their children (John, Della, Hal) to the sufficiency of Jesus.
- Email (Eric): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email (Kimberly): email@example.com
- Facebook (Eric)
- Facebook (Kimberly)