Chad and Ruthanne served for over 10 years among the Mapuche people in Chile before transitioning to the Center for Intercultural Training (CIT) in Union Mills, NC. They now come alongside new missionaries to help equip them for cross cultural life and ministry. Serving cross culturally has unique joys and challenges. This training helps prepare the entire family to be effective and productive long-term around the world.
Focus Points/Highlights of Ministry:
- Equipping new missionaries from over 50 different organizations – sharing the gospel in various cultures in ways that are understood.
- Mentoring/ coaching/ training new missionaries.
- Debrief retreats for missionaries returning home. Helping them process their time well.
- Partnering with national churches/organizations to develop similar training programs.
- Pray for wisdom as we help equip missionaries for their life and ministry cross-culturally.
- Pray the Holy Spirit will work in the hearts and minds of participants as they prepare to go to the field.
- Pray for family units as they prepare to go and as they adjust to their new culture.
- Pray for more people to answer the call to go into all the world and preach the gospel.
- Pray for personal/ family health and healing.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook (Lynch Mission)
- Center for Intercultural Training
- United World Mission