Bill and Pam have been missionaries since 1978. Eight years in Germany, two years in Swaziland, and eight years in Pretoria, South Africa have been their homes living overseas.
For the past 13 years, Bill and Pam have been working directly with orphans in Zimbabwe as they raise and prepare these orphan children through high school and into college, technical school, and established living. They also are building a Christian school for children in Zim and the community.
- Our adopted sons, Andrew and Michael, will graduate from HS this year. Pray for their next steps towards adulthood.
- God’s provision for building the school and full sponsorship of all the orphans in Whunga, Zimbabwe.
- Wisdom for our orphan home staff to parent and love the kids, ages 3-18. (20 orphans)
- Spiritual growth for the pastors with whom we work to be filled with the knowledge of God, and not just the “theology of the moment”.
- Organizing the 13th Pastors and Wives Conference in the fall of 2018.
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook (Bill)
- Facebook Page (Houses of Hope Africa)
- Instagram (Houses of Hope Africa)